Thursday, November 25, 2010

LOVE is like candle light YOGA

So I have been nurturing my orange…probably not as well as I should but I have been known to kill house plants so this nurture thing will take a little time. I was however inspired the other day. It was during my yoga class. I have not been a yogi for long but I love hot yoga and fell in love with it the first class. One of the things I do to nurture my orange is to dedicate my practice to my search and after class recently I decided that LOVE is like candle light YOGA.
Let me tell you why…
Well the first thing I you practice in the dark. I mean really can you see everything in a relationship? Do you want too?
Yoga is a practice, you are never perfect and it and just when you thing you got you find there is more to the posture.
Everyone does it a little differently and that is OK.
When you practice you are alone, but you are community working together.
It is hard, It hurts, It is frustrating but you will be back same place next time.
If you don’t attend to it and focus you will take steps backwards in your practice and your relationship.
Everyone is there for different reasons. Everyone takes different paths. But you are there because you want to be.
Yoga is good for you and you can quit anytime but you would only be quitting on yourself.
There are some things you will be good at and some things you have to work for but in the end you feel a sense of peace.
And like Yoga I ache to be in a loving relationship when I am way. I know it will be hard but it will also be good and I am going to LOVE every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment